For more information or for booking, do not hesitate to contact us. We draw your attention to the fact that in winter, to facilitate access to the resort, rentals are from Sunday to Sunday. From late April to mid-December, rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
For information purposes, the price list is the following according to the period (price a week for all the chalet):
- French school holidays (winter): € 4,405 .
- French school holidays (summer):€ 1,850.
- First week of January (preferential rate applicable, unless this first week is during the French Christmas holidays): €1,850.
- Skiing season (till end of March/beginning of April): € 2,870 .
- End of skiing season (first half of April): € 1,850
- Off-season (The resort of Valmorel closes at middle of April): € 1 050
Final cleaning, sheets and linens, bed made up in all the chalet when you arrive included.
Grayed out days are not available anymore.
Booking and cancellation policy ▼
A rental agreement is signed between the tenant and the landlords. A booking deposit of 30% is to be paid upon receipt of this rental agreement. The balance is due approximately 15 days before your departure.
1. Cancellation by the tenant.
1.1 Before arriving at the premises:
The deposit is kept by landlords. If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to arriving at the property, the balance of the stay must be paid in full to the landlords.
If the tenant does not appear at the property within 24 hours of the arrival date stated on the rental agreement, the rental agreement becomes invalid, and the landlords may use the chalet at their discretion. The full rental price is due to the landlords.
1.2 If the stay is shortened by the tenant:
The rental price is to be paid in full to the landlords. A refund will not be granted.
2. Cancellation by the landlords.
The landlords will reimburse the tenant the full amount paid.
3. Non-payment of the balance of the rental.
In case of non-payment of the balance of the rental by the tenant on the date stated on the rental agreement, the agreement is terminated automatically, and the landlords will dispose of the chalet at their discretion. The deposit is kept by the Landlords.